The Americas´ Most Sustainable Hotel” is the most luxurious lodge in Ecuador's Amazon. The lodge features 10 luxury cabanas and a large dining hall with a library and a well-stocked bar. Attached to the bar is a 50-foot viewing tower from which you can see the Andes on a clear day!
The rooms are huge (over 450 sq. ft.), always spotless, and include:
- One king-sized bed and one twin-sized bed (up to 3 people)
- Private bathrooms with on-demand hot water showers
- Private porches with lake views
- 24-hour electricity with plenty of lights and plenty of 120v outlets
- Ceiling fans and secure screens for plenty of bug-free ventilation
The lodge itself is beautifully designed, hardwood floors and well considered amenities. Monkeys, Parrots, and Giant Otters during the day, with the comfort of a hot shower, tasty dinner, and a cold beer at the end of the day. This is the way to see the rainforest in luxury.
Sending your message. Please wait...
Thanks for sending your message! We'll get back to you shortly.
There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.
Please complete all the fields in the form before sending.