The Americas´ Most Sustainable Hotel” is the most luxurious lodge in Ecuador's Amazon. The lodge features 10 luxury cabanas and a large dining hall with a library and a well-stocked bar. Attached to the bar is a 50-foot viewing tower from which you can see the Andes on a clear day!
The rooms are huge (over 450 sq. ft.), always spotless, and include:
- One king-sized bed and one twin-sized bed (up to 3 people)
- Private bathrooms with on-demand hot water showers
- Private porches with lake views
- 24-hour electricity with plenty of lights and plenty of 120v outlets
- Ceiling fans and secure screens for plenty of bug-free ventilation
The lodge itself is beautifully designed, hardwood floors and well considered amenities. Monkeys, Parrots, and Giant Otters during the day, with the comfort of a hot shower, tasty dinner, and a cold beer at the end of the day. This is the way to see the rainforest in luxury.
|PROGRAM||ACCOMMODATION||HOTEL PRICES||AIRFARE P.P|
|06 DAYS / 05 NIGHTS||DOUBLE TRIPLE||$ 1,937.00||$ 270.00|
|05 DAYS / 04 NIGHTS||DOUBLE TRIPLE||$ 1,632.00||$ 270.00|
|04 DAYS / 03 NIGHTS||DOUBLE TRIPLE||$ 1,332.00||$ 270.00|
Sending your message. Please wait...
Thanks for sending your message! We'll get back to you shortly.
There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.
Please complete all the fields in the form before sending.