LATINTOUR CIA. LTDA. recognizes the importance of privacy and the protection of personal data of its employees, customers and other members of the community. Therefore, it is committed to protect the privacy and personal data of its users, in compliance with the Organic Law of Personal Data Protection of Ecuador and other applicable regulations.
- Collection of personal data
LATINTOUR CIA. LTDA. collects personal data from its users in order to fulfill its administrative and commercial mission. This data may include, among others:
- Contact information (name, address, email, phone number).
- Financial information (financing, credits,)
- Use of personal data
LATINTOUR CIA. LTDA. will use the personal data collected for the following purposes:
- Administration and management of the relationship with customers and employees.
- Fulfillment of contractual, legal, fiscal and regulatory obligations.
- Communication with employees, customers and other members of the community.
- Improvement and execution of commercial services offered by LATINTOUR CIA. LTDA.
- Other purposes provided by law.
- Communication of personal data
LATINTOUR CIA. LTDA. may communicate the personal data of its users to third parties in the following cases:
- When necessary to fulfill its obligations under law, regulatory or contractual obligations.
- When it is necessary for the management of commercial services, such as sending information about new products.
- When the user has given his express consent for the communication of his personal data to third parties.
- Protection of personal data
LATINTOUR CIA. LTDA., will take technical, organizational and legal security measures to protect the personal data of its users against unauthorized access, loss, alteration or destruction. LATINTOUR CIA. LTDA. will keep the personal data of its users for the necessary time to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected, unless their elimination or cancellation is requested.
- Rights of the holders of personal data
The holders of personal data have the right to:
To exercise their rights, holders of personal data must submit a written request to LATINTOUR CIA. LTDA., specifying the right they wish to exercise and the information necessary to identify the holder of the personal data. LATINTOUR CIA. LTDA. will respond to the requests of the owners within the period established by law.
- Access their personal data and obtain information about its processing.
- Rectify or update their personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Cancel or delete their personal data if they consider that it is no longer necessary for the stated purpose or if the processing thereof is unlawful.
- Oppose the processing of their personal data if they consider that it affects their fundamental rights and freedoms.
- Request the limitation of the processing of their personal data in certain circumstances.
- Receive their personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and transmit it to another data controller if requested and if this is technically possible.
LATINTOUR CIA. LTDA. will collect and process the personal data of its users only with the express consent of the same, except in cases where the law permits processing without the consent of the owner. The consent will be understood as free, informed, specific and unequivocal when the user has received sufficient information about the processing of their personal data and has expressed their agreement clearly and expressly.