1) Whenever the words ¨Latintour Cia Ltda¨ is used in this writing it shall mean and represent the following, it´s owners, employees, agent, charters, and tenders. The term ¨guest¨ will encompass all persons or establishments involved in the booking or purchasing the voyage/tour under this contract.
2) Obligation of Latintour Cia Ltda is to be established and operated in agreement with Ecuadorian law and to provide all the necessary information entailed in the contract to the guest.
3) The guest clearly understands and accepts the risks that could potentially coincide with this particular voyage/tour. Latintour Cia Ltda will only be held responsible for loss, injury, or damage to person or property inside the vessel.
4) For Galapagos land excursions, we recommend you to obtain Travel Insurance, it must be for the duration of the trip. It is highly encouraged but if you decide against, then Latintour Cia Ltda is exempt of all responsibilities related to an ailment, accident, death or injury that has happened during land excursions. It is the guest’s responsibility to have all the proper documentation to attend this voyage (Visa requirements, vaccinations, a valid Passport for a minimum of 6 months).
5) Your reservation will not be settled or confirmed till the receipt of 20% is received. If reservations aren’t received until –day, then full payment will be obligated.
6) “Fare” means the amount paid for the cruise which includes full board, ship’s food during the voyage, but not gratuities, spirits, wine, beer, soft drinks or mineral waters.
7) The travel voucher is only valid for the person(s) named as Guests at the time of purchase and cannot be modified without written consent.
8) Latintour Cia Ltda reserves the right to change the price of a tour without prior notice in the event of any price increase beyond their control including but not restricted to fuel surcharges, changes to government taxes, and changes to published flight prices.
9) Latintour Cia Ltda reserves the right to cancel or modify the itinerary due to unforeseeable acts caused by either natural disasters or human activism.
10) If the guest experiences a problem during the tour then they should inform Latintour Cia Ltda right away. We will effectively respond to every complaint in due time and make every attempt to rectify the situation.
11) Latintour Cia Ltda will not responsible for refunds under the following circumstances:
- a. Changes to itinerary before or after departure.
- b. Adverse weather conditions.
- c. Mechanical issues affecting any form of transport on the trip.
- d. Late arrival or NO-SHOW of the guest.
- e. If the guest decides to leave the tour early or miss any activities / meals / accommodations during the tour.
- f. The guest is travelling without the necessary documentation to be abroad including passport, visas, or immigration papers.
- g. Different prices paid by passengers aboard including special offers.
- h. Any other incidents that occur on your tour that beyond Latintour Cia Ltda control.
12) The guest acknowledges and assumes all risk involving the travel and transportation while at sea or in port. The availability of medical assistance will either be limited or delayed during the voyage. Due to this evacuation may not be an option.
13) Proper travel documentation and eligibility to travel is required at the embarkation and throughout the cruise. It is the guest’s sole responsibility to make sure they have legal eligibility to travel.
14) Guest must attend the safety orientation and will be held liable of all the information covered throughout including complying with all health and safety regulations and familiarizing themselves with the protocol for safety evacuations and emergency exits.
15) No guest is permitted to bring aboard the vessel any live animals.
16) Weapons, firearms or any other dangerous objects are strictly prohibited on the vessel. Latintour Cia Ltda reserves the right to confiscate, destroy, or turn over to the authorities if it is considered to be misused or putting the remaining passengers at risk.
17) The guest consents that those accompanying their party are both physically and emotionally fit to travel this specific voyage. Any guest with special medical, physical or other needs requiring special accommodation is asked to notify Latintour Cia Ltda prior to the voyage.
18) Latintour Cia Ltda reserves the right to refuse services to any guest whose behavior constitutes a risk to others.
19) Reservations will be held until 30 minutes prior to departure. No refunds will be made in the event of “no shows”, cancellations received late or after the start of the cruise.
20) Latintour Cia Ltda has ¨zero tolerance policy towards any illegal activity or behavior by guests or crew aboard. It is understood that Latintour Cia Ltda must report any incidents of illegal activity to the appropriate law enforcement authorities.
21) Beverage Policy: For safety reasons, guests are prohibited from bringing alcoholic beverages on board
22) The guests shall be held liable towards any damage to the vessel, its furnishing, operations/equipment, or any property of Latintour Cia Ltda caused by misconduct, neglect or an accidental act by the guest.
23) Latintour Cia Ltda reserves the right to decline or to reject any person as a Guest, at any time, or to cancel a vacation package due to circumstances beyond the control of Latintour Cia Ltda.
24) Unless otherwise expressed, this contract constitutes the entire agreement Latintour Cia Ltda and Guest. Any changes to any term of this contract must be in writing and authorized by Latintour Cia Ltda.
25) Guests excuse Latintour Cia Ltda of any and all claims loss and damage of baggage or property or personal injury or death ; by losses from delays caused by the acts , omissions or negligence of any independent contractors , such as airlines, hotels, providers shore excursions, restaurants , transportation providers , medical personnel or other providers or facilities. In no case is Latintour Cia Ltda liable for events occurring outside the ship.
26) All passengers (parent or guardian if a minor) are accountable to Latintour Cia Ltda and will reimburse any damage to the ship, its furniture and equipment or any object in the boat, caused by any intentional act or omission or Passenger negligent.
27) Latintour Cia Ltda is not responsible to compensate, when your vacation cannot be supplied or provided, due to circumstances that fully escape our control. Any event that neither we nor the service provider could have predicted or avoided even after having taken all reasonable measures. These events would include war or threat of war, terrorist acts or threats of such acts , riots or civil unrest , actions industrial , natural or nuclear disaster, fire , adverse conditions weather , health risks , epidemics and all similar circumstances that we cannot control.
28) Reservations of those passengers under age 12 must be in a cabin with an adult present. These restrictions in terms of age shall be exempt in the case of legally married couples and children traveling with their parents or guardians in adjacent cabins. Note that the age of a person at the departure of the ship determines the status of the same throughout the holiday cruise.
29) In case of dispute, the parties agree to undergo to the laws of Ecuador and the process of mediation and arbitration before the Ecuadorian American Chamber of Commerce AMCHAM. The arbitration shall be in law, and the tribunal shall be composed by one arbitrator.